Gaia Resources has a long history of working with the South West Catchments Council (SWCC), including the initial development of our GRID product. Throughout this time we have also provided considerable spatial support to the team, running a range of different tasks over the years since we commenced in 2012. This has included:
- Custom map production,
- Analysis of various datasets for project-based evaluations,
- Assistance in annual reporting preparation,
- Delivering training to the staff within the organisation, as well as their Landcare groups,
- Remote sensing support (including drones), and
- Roadmap and technology support.
We continue to support the SWCC, and others in the NRM community, through our various support approaches which include time and materials, pre-purchased block support and comprehensive service level agreements.