As we develop more information on our products, we’ll provide details here, but for now you can find details of:
- BDRS – Biological Data Recording System – a software stack that enables data collection using a flexible schema, either through web interfaces or through associated products to provide mobile solutions
- BDRS Mobile – the mobile toolkit we use to built a range of our apps on (more coming soon!)
- GRID – Geographic & Reporting Information Database – an easy to use online GIS for Natural Resource Management groups
We have also developed:
- HermesLite – a tool developed to help resolve firewall issues when delivering Darwin Core data,
- Earth 2.0 – a software suite we developed to help manage biological data,
- SEED Suite – a codebase we use for many of our projects, which we are currently working on other tools for, and
- WordPress Plugins – plugins we use to link up the BDRS to WordPress sites.
More information on these will be coming as we develop these products further.